As CHMI continues its rapid growth through the state, we are looking for compassionate and caring individuals to join our team of Personal Care Aides (PCA’s). Flexible scheduling, paid travel time and competitive wages. CHMI is a non-medical agency and we are willing to train qualified applicants that possess dignity and respect.
As a CHMI PCA your job responsibilities would include:
· Assisting with personal care (bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting)
· Assisting with ambulating, transfers and range of motion.
· Home support (light housekeeping, vacuuming, dusting, washing dishes)
· Preparing and serving meals
· Medication reminders
· Assistance with transportation to appointments, errand and shopping.